• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chattanooga XJ ID Thread

I'm game. I might have my lift done by then. If not, I'll just roll with the stockers. I do have recovery points, so at least that much is covered. Anybody wanna come over and do some wrenching one night this week?:D

dspilot said:
I'm game. I might have my lift done by then. If not, I'll just roll with the stockers. I do have recovery points, so at least that much is covered. Anybody wanna come over and do some wrenching one night this week?:D

what have u gotta do? do u have a lift already or what?

I've got everything I need, I just gotta get it put on. Prolly about four hours work (way overestimating) with some help. Spacers in the front, bastard pack (needs to be built up) in the back. Looking to end up with about two inches all total.

Im pretty sure Im in. Myself and two other Xjs. I know NOS 86 from streetcarforums but I havent met any of you other guys. Be good to make new friends. I think Aetna would be fine. Its got the hard stuff thats fun for the built guys and usually an easy trail around all of the harder stuff for the stockers. Fun for everybody.

I just came off Aetna about 2 hours ago. I never saw any thing burning or burnt. It is a big mountain though. It seems that people love to start fires and then leave them thinking the next group to come through will tend to it. The way the winds been blowing the last few days I wouldnt be surprised at all that theres out of control fires.

dspilot said:
Hey NOS, how old are your kids? Any cahnce they are coming along? I will be bringing my two boys...4 and 6.

i have 2 girls ....9 and 4 . no the kids will not be with me . the oldest HATES wheelin , the youngest will go , but i'll leave her at home . my WIFE HATES WHEELIN !

it'll be fun bring them along .

Back