• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Chattanooga XJ ID Thread

Harvo

NAXJA Forum User
Since Chattanooga is the self proclaimed XJ capital of the south... and we are trying to organize some rides and stuff, I thought it might pay off to have a photo thread where those around the Chattanooga Area post pics of their rigs. Maybe this will help put some names (NAXJA IDs) with some rigs. If you see mine around give me a hollar.

ledge.jpg

Here's mine. 96 with 30" BFG A/Ts. 2" BB sitting in the garage waiting to be installed. How about a Chattanooga XJ association? Or at least an area meet n greet.:us:

DSC01341.jpg

after morning run to rocky flats, totally stock.

i am terrible at this. a meet and greet would be cool. work in red bank, live in cleveland. still learning about the cherokees, crawling before i walk. would like to see some lifted rigs.

MellowMushroomJeepUmpreysDowntown08.jpg

I no longer have the maroon XJ. The tan one behind it is my new one. I put the Yakima basket on it and added some Hella fog lights to the front. I live near the Steak n Shake in East Brainerd.

off dalton pike near waterville elementary, thule rack w/4 trays and old yakima basket(low profile ver.) she's not my dd soo you may see me on the weekends going to get tools and groceries,hahahaha. i wrk in red bank soo one or two days a week i bring my xj with my bike with me to the skatepark. as you may tell its a black classic.

I know where that is, definitely up on suck creek mtn. It's where you go to the very end of the gravel road and take a left down the rocky hill. I've been in that mudhole several times, even stock, of course it use to be a lot smaller though.

Yea thats right. little big fork
That hole was deeper than I wanted. It was 10 inches up on the door with 8 inches of lift (probably more like 7 inches) and 36s.. Pretty much everything had muddy water on it under the hood

saybye said:
haha yup def little big fork... anyways heres a pic of mine, we need to get a ride together soon. anyone on the RRR forums?

jeep1.jpg

whats the "rrr" forums? anyway ,, glad to see you here saybye . theres been talk of a chatt. ride "meet & greet" i'm willing to ride just about anywhere . i've only rode 2 times in the last 2 months . i'm ready to ride .

It's hard to ride with any of the RRR's except Andrew because most of the time they are broken. Andrew, Mike and McNair are all all-right guys tho.

I'm not a big fan of their message board. Not a big fan of Hudlow lately either. He built the front end for my CJ about 10 years ago (when he was still working out of some guys basement) and he was all right then. I have heard some not so favorable things about him lately.

Harvo said:
It's hard to ride with any of the RRR's except Andrew because most of the time they are broken. Andrew, Mike and McNair are all all-right guys tho.

I'm not a big fan of their message board. Not a big fan of Hudlow lately either. He built the front end for my CJ about 10 years ago (when he was still working out of some guys basement) and he was all right then. I have heard some not so favorable things about him lately.

i know most of the guys . but not personoly . i'm also not a big hudlow fan ether . he use to work for butch plaster .

Back