• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Buying from Rusty

RichP

NAXJA Forum User
I just bought my first stuff from him, set of JKS quicker disconnects for the first TJ. They arrived when promised, two days and packed well. Went smoothly, had my trepidations after reading complaints on the forum over the years. Will be going back for more as the TJ build progresses.

Hey RichP ... I've purchased from Rusty's before. I really have not had any real problems with his products. I always liked his shipping too ... well packaged and quick. I buy from his shop from time to time ...

Everyone has an opinion ... I read posts here and ask for advice, but I try and form my own opinions based upon my experience just like most people.

I appreciate he supports NAXJA despite some of the bashing ...

Les

everyone has stories about one vendor or another :D When you catch me at a campfire, ask me about trying to send some parts back!! That I didn't pay for :D (and no, it's not Rusty's I'm talking about)...... And then about 5 months later trying to send an item on exchange (they shipped me the replacement after taking a deposit) and well..... it took close to a month to get the call tag issue straightened out, and then UPS took their sweet time showing up at the end (3 attempts, with the first 2 being a drive by pickup...... there is no way that the UPS people made it to my doorstep as they claimed)

Heck I orderd his 8.5 inch long arms along with other goodies and everything arrived on my door step within 3 days, I was very inpressed in the packing (my dog had a hay-day) and the service... My friend also had an issue with a shock and a spring going bad, Rusty swapped them out for a new set... That and you cant beat his prices...

Phil Weeks said:
I think he got lost.
Remi get lost? Never! LOL. He just saw a thread, and the "reply" button , and he could not resist adding his 2 cents (even if they had nothing to do with the topic...LOL) Nothing new there. He does that everywhere. ;)

Rusty is great for the price. I have ordered a whole lotta stuff from him, never had an issue. Only one time did I receive the wrong U-Bolts, he made right asap. Rusty has good stuff, and is a supporter of our sport. I like that.... Though some people may want to spend more money for different products... that is all good too.
Glenn

Ive bought shackles, front and rear springs, blocks w/ubolts, and a couple other things I can't remember. I've never had issues with anything from him or in the shipping process. Then again, I've not had issues with anything from any company that wasn't my own fault anyway. IMHO......Rusty good :D

I ordered the 4.5 lift kit for my MJ. Price and delivery fine. I also ordered the upper control arms and a K&N filter kit. I have also called to discuss options and that is where I was very pleased with several different people. Very knowledgable and helpful. All good experiences for me! ;)

Glenn said:
Remi get lost? Never! LOL. He just saw a thread, and the "reply" button , and he could not resist adding his 2 cents (even if they had nothing to do with the topic...LOL) Nothing new there. He does that everywhere. ;)

Rusty is great for the price. I have ordered a whole lotta stuff from him, never had an issue. Only one time did I receive the wrong U-Bolts, he made right asap. Rusty has good stuff, and is a supporter of our sport. I like that.... Though some people may want to spend more money for different products... that is all good too.
Glenn

Actually that was a premeditated answer to head off any potential negative comments about Rusty's :D And no... going wrong way does not imply being lost :D

Kejtar said:
Actually that was a premeditated answer to head off any potential negative comments about Rusty's :D And no... going wrong way does not imply being lost :D
Hehehe. :D

What was this thread about?

I got lost:
clover_creek2.jpg

I think it was a good thing and hope to do it again. :D Not a bird in sight, but that's ok, had the whole area to myself. Three hours to the nearest house.

Wwr?

I've been pleased with both the service and products I've bought from Rusty.
my 2 cents on what i think this thered was about a couple or wrong turns ago.:)

Back