• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Brown Dog Offroad Super Engine Bracket & Mount Upgrade Kit Giveaway!

Status
Not open for further replies.
In, thanks.

In, you guys make a great product. Thanks, Brown Dog!

Oh, why not... Count me in. Promise I'll share if I win. I just want to get ahold of that new passenger side Super Bracket. Thanks for your continued support Brown Dog. Looking forward to that rumored transmission mount!

The winner is:
Seiler
(NAXJA #1417)
Aurora CO

You have 24 hours to respond by PM to Brown Dog with shipping address, email address, and phone number. Also confirm your XJ is a 1997 4.0 and whether or not you have/plan an aftermarket header.

If no response, another winner will be drawn.

Stay tuned!!

Thank you for the opportunity!

Dang looks like i have to buy some now. Thanks for the chance.

We'll post when we hear from Seiler. If we don't hear from him by tomorrow morning, everyone will have a second chance.

Don't forget you NAXJA membership entitles you to:
- 10% discount (use code NAXJA when checking out).
- Already have Brown Dog motor mounts on your XJ or MJ? Order a pair of Super Brackets and we'll upgrade the driver-side mount for no extra charge.

Free Shipping to USA, APO, FPO.
Technical support afterhours and weekends.
Made in USA...including hardware and bushings!!

Here are the links:
1991-2001 4.0 XJ
1987-1990 4.0 XJ w/ Renix system

1991-1992 4.0 MJ
1987-1990 4.0 MJ w/ Renix system

All others: www.browndogoffroad.com

Looking forward to supporting NAXJA again in 2011
- Karol

Last edited:
These are so sexy...

SU25720Crop.1.jpg

I'll get them eventually :thumbup:

Wow. I'm still in shock! :eek:

I've never won anything before. Thank you so much for this opportunity and for supporting NAXJA. I had a set of your motor mounts on my Christmas list too, looks like I'll be getting some! :roflmao:

I will be sure to take pictures and to document my install thoroughly. :worship:

Thanks again Brown Dog! :wave:

Scott Seiler

Wow. I'm still in shock! :eek:

I've never won anything before. Thank you so much for this opportunity and for supporting NAXJA. I had a set of your motor mounts on my Christmas list too, looks like I'll be getting some! :roflmao:

I will be sure to take pictures and to document my install thoroughly. :worship:

Thanks again Brown Dog! :wave:

Scott Seiler

YOU SUCK! :D Merry Christmas! :laugh3:

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back