• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Boycott Ben & Jerrys

couldn't care less. They make damn good ice cream and I'm mature (immature?) enough to handle a balls joke.

Some people need to grow a sense of humor. If I don't want my kid saying "schweddy balls" I will tell him not to.

Sent from my VM670 using Tapatalk

First, it's on foxnews, so I don't take it very seriously, and secondly, I think they need more hobbies. Also, Phish Food is the shizzle.

I have to laugh at other Christian's sometimes. I'm fairly conservative on that regard, but damn. Instead of finding reasons to be outraged over silliness, try actually living right, focusing on your ministry, and reading the Bible. The world will never line up with the Bible, quit trying to make it and instead obey the greatest commandment: love.

I have to laugh at other Christian's sometimes. I'm fairly conservative on that regard, but damn. Instead of finding reasons to be outraged over silliness, try actually living right, focusing on your ministry, and reading the Bible. The world will never line up with the Bible, quit trying to make it and instead obey the greatest commandment: love.

Truth

a Christian I can respect 100% :thumbup:

actually, I haven't eaten lunch yet. I think I'm gonna go see if my local grocery store carries this flavor :lickout:

There are many better reasons to boycott their products. I haven't bought anything they sell for years because I can't stand their political viewpoint.

Last edited:
There are many better reasons to boycott their products. I haven't bought anything they sell for years because I can't stand their political viewpoint.
Welcome to VT. (For the most part anyway. There are exceptions to every rule)

I think a lot of people are forgetting this:

Edit: apparently mr. mud butt beat me to the punch. Oh well.

Vermont: hippies with guns.

even my isp doesnt beleive a XXXXing word foxnews has to say....

where in the bible does it say wet nutsacks are a sin?
XXXX religion.

does it taste like sweaty balls?

if not someone should sue over false advertising

I never understood these type of "boycotts", it is a bunch of people who would likely never buy the product anyways now claiming they will never buy it. The business really never looses out and usually seem to cave into these sort of outrages.

I shouldn't have to walk though the world only able to see what a band of nutcase mothers think is appropriate for their children.

Back