• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Biz is REALLY slow...

And if I may add, a damn nice guy and trustworthy.

he's so excited he said it twice! Frank, I need to talk to you about running a gas line to my kitchen for a stove as well... calm yourself. ;)

If you're willing to travel to the Metro area I've got a 26 year old water heater that's gonna need replacing in the next 6-12 months. It's in a crawl space so I guess I'm going tankless...

Tankless is cool, but be aware that they will only heat a given amount above incoming temperature for a specified flow, and at least the one that Frank put in for me, will not heat above 120 degrees. This puts a crimp on hot water flow in the winter. The one I had put in a small cottage flows enough hot water now, but I have a feeling my renter won't be happy in the winter time.

Do you know a really small person that likes to commune with spiders? I got down in that crawl space and it took me 20 minutes to get myself back out. :) I think even Flores is too big to fit down there. :)

And most of the Black Widows were dead....accept for that big bastard that cralwed across my hand when I pulled the furnace out. Still get the heebeegeebee's thinkin' about that one....DAMN!
Was that the one that takes care of any mice who happen to stray? :D

MyDad's wantin to get a quote on the heat and air for his new house. I'll give him you number!

call Sheila to see when you can give us a bid for that gas line we talked about, man!

Back