• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

That track bar makes me uncomfortable. The bump stops in the rear are comical. They obviously hacked this together

The rear bump stops are actually pretty normal a bump pad and tube ? ...what's comical about that it's used pretty often . The rear truss is the comedy .

JEEPVEE

https://dallas.craigslist.org/dal/cto/d/dangthat-is-an-awesome-jeep/6376822892.html

00k0k_2tKI2pMUjSo_1200x900.jpg

No, just simply no....

It looks like it doesn't have a lot of travel honestly.

Up travel is going to be dictated by how much room you got for the tire in the wheel well and the lift height . If you have a pre runner you would want more up travel if you have a Crawler you don't need so much . I will most likely be cutting up the headlight section of my header panel and reworking my bumper/exo hoops again to allow a bit more up right now I have 1.5-2 inches as that is what I could stuff and turn on 42s and 44s with my lower headlight section intact with 8 inches of lift ...I can guarantee it travels well .

DAMN! That's nice.

I wanna know how in the **** he passed emissions with the dump pipe going straight out of the hood.

.......and no catalytic converter.

I ain't skeered to ask........ Text sent.

Even with the turbo, that thing has to be a turd. 2.5 trying to turn 35's on stock gears? No thanks.

I wanna know how in the **** he passed emissions with the dump pipe going straight out of the hood.

HAHA seriously, was looking at some of that and like there's no way....

Gotta love the power steering reservoir zip tied to the rad support

The entire header panel is zip tied on.....

I don't see that PS res lasting long nor the PCM (right behind the exhaust pipe) with the heat that turbo puts out.

Ya gotta figure the guy put it together, quickly found out it's a big fail and is trying to dump it.

Back