• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Best of Craigslist

yeah - that looks like a "told the wife i'd sell it" price... followed by the "sorry, honey, it wouldn't sell". :D

Got to love the location of the 1 OX-Locker lever. You might be screwed if there isn't anyone riding shotgun.

TJ rubi.

late 70's Dodge 1/2 tons too, IIRC.

I get 14.5 MPG out of mine on 35's with 4.88's, I also don't get no stinking death wobble and don't run a steering stabilizer. I do agree though that Jeeps are money pits. I'm just comfortable with my addiction to the stupid things.

I get 14.5 MPG out of mine on 35's with 4.88's, I also don't get no stinking death wobble and don't run a steering stabilizer. I do agree though that Jeeps are money pits. I'm just comfortable with my addiction to the stupid things.

Most of it was rambling non sense. I'd get about 16 on my 33's with 4.11's and never had an issue with DW. The only thing he hit the nail on the head was the yota guys and how much they want for those. Seriously fn unbelievable how much people want for a busted ass 4runner. I agree Jeep's are money pits but so is everything else that's fun. Gotta pay to play!

Aww, they flagged it for removal. I could use some phunnay this morning.

Well that's a crying shame. According to his ramblingness he said he will post it again because he's fighting against the CL tards wanting 6k for a XJ.

That part I can agree with though, at least until its time for me to post mine for sale. :D

Ford HP D44 front a Ford 9" rear axle. Plenty strong axles for 35-37" tall tires, although preferably not with a hack job rig like that.

Ford HP D44 front a Ford 9" rear axle. Plenty strong axles for 35-37" tall tires, although preferably not with a hack job rig like that.

A built 9_/44 is , but stock stuff with a locker is not a great set up for 37s , and those are 38+ boggers . But yeah that thing looks like it would come apart the first time it bumped a ledge I've had things look more sturdy than that rear when they were mocked up out of pvc tube and cardboard. I wonder how they arrived at a $14 ,000 value ?

Back