• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Beginnings..... How'd you come to the NWC?

When I got involved there was no chapter. I was thinking it would be neat to get something going, so I contacted the national BOD and read the by-laws. I gathered the appropriate number of people required and we petitioned the BOD to allow formation of the NWC.

They accepted and in 2003 the chapter was born. It was a boatload of work and it's amazing how many people have come, gone, and how many friends were made. I don't think I know most of you. :)

In spite of the BS drama that is usually associated with a group of peers, I want to thank you all for keeping the chapter alive. We've been around for ten years. Here's to ten more.

Thank you so much for getting the chapter up and running with out you there wouldn't be a chapter.

Although I'm sad to hear you will no longer be wheeling an XJ. I assume you will check in with us now and then.

Keep on brewing that tasty beer. Cheers Jason

I got involved after I got a 90 xj for $100 from a friend,I heard about naxja from a club member(strawberry hill my home town club)that I wheel with. went on a few runs with the NWC and found out they know TSF really well comepaired to my club.I just turned red a couple years ago so I could go on a few of the members only runs and I have had a good time.I will keep my current xj for a little longer but I really want to build more on my full size,it might come down to combining the 2 for an6.2 turbo xj on tons.

Re: Re: Beginnings..... How'd you come to the NWC?

Thank you so much for getting the chapter up and running with out you there wouldn't be a chapter.

Although I'm sad to hear you will no longer be wheeling an XJ. I assume you will check in with us now and then.

Keep on brewing that tasty beer. Cheers Jason

I'll still have an XJ, it will just be scaled back to match what I'm more likely to do. I haven't been out in a while, save for a few trips into the hills for camping. Intentionally climbing things just doesn't appeal to me anymore.

I'm glad to have been a part of starting things up here. I'm happy to see so many folks enjoying themselves. And yeah I'll keep in touch because I want to spam the place when we finally open a taphouse. :)

Back