• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BASE CAMP & CAMPING

I rented a double, 127/128. I know I'll have my XJ up there and a friend may bring their CJ also, so I figured it'd be best to have the extra space. :D

I was not offended SANTA, I am just frustrated. It took me 2 weeks to get back to this thread!!! SHeeesh there just is no down time in my life right now.

Anyway, I need the weekend of JEEPING and It's just my jeep this time. I only have to worry and wrench on my own stuff.

Anyway, I always enjoy sitting around a campfire with you SANTA and I hope that I wont get coal in my stocking this year!!!! :bunny:

JohnX----------I need much more then jungle juice!!! You and I have some drinking to do in big bear!!!!

129 for me!!!

I have 6 weks to fix my junk. hmmmmm may not be anough time!!!!
:bunny:
I know the feeling. I'm getting a 3 link, gears, D44, bumpers and sliders, and maybe new steering to install, and I'm worried if it'll all be done in time. Largely because I'm not sure when it'll all make it to my house. :D

I know the feeling. I'm getting a 3 link, gears, D44, bumpers and sliders, and maybe new steering to install, and I'm worried if it'll all be done in time. Largely because I'm not sure when it'll all make it to my house. :D

You should document your adventure in getting your updates done before the fest!
But (from a guy who knows) you can get a lot done, very quickly, if your deadline is unrealistic!!

:D

MUSICIANS - Are any of you guys musicians? My buddy & I are going to be picking around the campfire @ site 125/126 if you want to join us. Don't bother responding if you pick your nose or play the CD or CB or any other stupid thing. Stop by & listen even if you don't play an instrument. Singers are certainly welcome as well. LET'S JAM!

I rented a double, 127/128. I know I'll have my XJ up there and a friend may bring their CJ also, so I figured it'd be best to have the extra space. :D
The CJ is out, but my brother in law may be coming. However, he drives an S10 Blazer, don't know if he'd be welcome...;)
He just has to get it running again, it's an 85 with the 2.8.

The CJ is out, but my brother in law may be coming. However, he drives an S10 Blazer, don't know if he'd be welcome...;)
He just has to get it running again, it's an 85 with the 2.8.
Standard answer: All are generally welcome, either to wheel or to provide winching practice :).

I just grabbed space 011- so I am probably not close to anyone of you guys, again, some more. Me and wifey will be there though. Jeep isn't running the new set up, but I will still have some fun.:cheers:

im planning on attending this event. Bringing myself and my son. DOnt know if anyone one else will com with but im sure ill have fun. Looks like all the campsites near the loop are taken so the motel 6 might be where i stay. either that or drive home on saturday night. I'll see. I still need a CB radio, hi-lift jack and tow strap.

Back