• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

BASE CAMP & CAMPING

Yup! You wanna follow my drunk arse up? I'll lead ya right to the steak house, soon followed by the heated motel room!....or are you one of those foolish Yeti's that camp in the snow? =)

Probably going to try to bring out both the XJ's and camp, worst case we can sleep in the back of the Jeeps. Besides sand dunes this would be the first time off roading.

Probably going to try to bring out both the XJ's and camp, worst case we can sleep in the back of the Jeeps. Besides sand dunes this would be the first time off roading.

Heh, well either way, the campground is just a hop, skip, and a jump from the motel. I guess I could lead you ALL the way out there. =)

I'm reserved for Fri & Sat nights. I'll get there before midnight; other than that, who knows. Maybe even early afternoon. We'll see!

Site 94 (it's our "classic" and favorite site) for me and Helen. Getting in late Thurs and leaving Sun.

Is there Trail Maintainance as part of this event?

bburge

Is there Trail Maintainance as part of this event?
bburge

Not this year. We will be planning that separately this year.

I'll be at the main spot 125/126 for atleast Friday night through Saturday...may need to leave Sat night...

129 for me!!!

I have 6 weks to fix my junk. hmmmmm may not be anough time!!!!
:bunny:

Yea but you have that whole see the world in one night time warp thing going for you!!! :lecture:

I have an ex-wife in divorce court, 2 kids that are mental, a house, 50-60 hour a week 1st job, 12-16 hour a week second job, a bible study group, a JEEP and a girlfriend. Makes me tired just typing it out.:gee:

All things being equal you guys dont: smell as good as the girlfriend, work on my house for free or pay any of my bills. Hell I wouldn't even be going if it were not for ICEHAWK as he has been helping me rebuild my junk. Of course that means I will be helping him as well, so I can add to the list "friends with JEEPS"!!!!:wow:

Yea but you have that whole see the world in one night time warp thing going for you!!! :lecture:

I have an ex-wife in divorce court, 2 kids that are mental, a house, 50-60 hour a week 1st job, 12-16 hour a week second job, a bible study group, a JEEP and a girlfriend. Makes me tired just typing it out.:gee:

All things being equal you guys dont: smell as good as the girlfriend, work on my house for free or pay any of my bills. Hell I wouldn't even be going if it were not for ICEHAWK as he has been helping me rebuild my junk. Of course that means I will be helping him as well, so I can add to the list "friends with JEEPS"!!!!

Didn't mean to upset ya,sorry bud,see ya there......SANTA

Well my wifes cousin has a cabin he just bought up there so we are going to talk to him and see if we can stay there and if we can we are going to try to go up there... not a for sure thing yet

Back