• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ballistic fab???

JohnX

Sarge
NAXJA Member
Just curious what other people experience has been. I don't order parts too often from them, but everytime they say it is in stock, then a few days later I get an email saying its backordered. Is this just common for them or what?

The ballistic ban should not be a reason to not buy from them.... that ban probably had more to do with money than customer satisfaction... you never know when it comes to pirate4x4.

Their issues with saying something is in stock, when it isnt.... now thats a real reason.

I dunno if i would order from them again... you just cannot trust what they say.... its hard to deal with straight up liers.

I would buy from them if I could go to their shop and pick my stuff up in person, pay, then walk out the door with it.

Would I order over the internet? After what I've seen my friends and lots of other people go through? Heellllllll no.

Yeah it seems that customers have been screwed by them. But Dave is very good about about justifying ballistics actions. I have seen similar complaints on other forums as well. They make great parts but they ruin their own reputation with their service.

I would buy from them if I could go to their shop and pick my stuff up in person, pay, then walk out the door with it.

Would I order over the internet? After what I've seen my friends and lots of other people go through? Heellllllll no.
x2

To all those that've had great experience with them... GREAT! Nobody is trying to hate on them...

THEN AGAIN, hitler never XXXXed with anyone i knew personally... so he musta been an OK guy!

To all those that've had great experience with them... GREAT! Nobody is trying to hate on them...

THEN AGAIN, hitler never XXXXed with anyone i knew personally... so he musta been an OK guy!

Whats the point of posting with no feedback?

OP asked for feedback and that's what I gave him.

Well, As of right now, several weeks since order, one week since I emailed requesting a timeframe....Still no response, the lazy XXXXs can't even be bothered to return an email.

I guess tomorrow i'll be contacting my card company to kick some ass for me. :twak:

It took me about 4 weeks to get 2 joints in from them, I know they do take a while, i wouldn't order from them if you are in a hurry..

Well, As of right now, several weeks since order, one week since I emailed requesting a timeframe....Still no response, the lazy XXXXs can't even be bothered to return an email.

I guess tomorrow i'll be contacting my card company to kick some ass for me. :twak:
Have you tried calling them John?

When I ordered my steering stuff and trac bar stuff from them, I stressed how important it was to get it here in a timely manner. It arrived in a fair amount of time. I also ordered over the phone rather than the internet. I rarely order big ticket items over the net specifically for reasons like this.

Well, not yet. John and I have spoken; however I would like to handle this remedy personally upon my return.

This is a clear case where we've dropped the ball it seems. I hate to say that, but it is reality in this case.

I will be back on Thursday and this is absolutely on my agenda. Dave

I like ballistic's stuff but it really sucks to see that Dave has to come to the rescue as often as he does. What do customers that are not member of big Offroad forums do? Are they just screwed? It doesn't seem like these issues fix themselves.

Back