• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Ary01xj, in NC ove thanksgiving break?

wek91xj

NAXJA Forum User
saw a sliver xj in greensboro looked just like yours, not many like that around just wonderin if you had been around there over break

Nope, wasn't me. Used to be I was in NC once every couple of days, but that girl and I aren't dating anymore. Haven't been to NC in over a month now, kinda strange.

You have no idea how weird it was to be in the title of your post though, caught me off guard :laugh3:

Ary

ha sorry, just thought id ask, dont see too many xjs like urs around so i figured it was worth a try

BTW, that may have been Rkitout, his XJ looks very similar to mine. I've actually seen pics of his and wondered when I was in those places, and then realized it wasn't me :laugh3: He's from Charlotte I believe, at least that's where I met him.

na, just seen your pics online,... i live bout an hour east of Raleigh .... make it up to Va beach every ssummer though...

Back