• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Are you a wheeler or XJ owner?

Wheeler or Owner?

• OFF road

Votes: 139 82.2%
  • On Road

Votes: 30 17.8%

• Total voters
Mine sees offroad weekends around the farm, but mostly if its going to get ugly i fire up the CJ5 (AKA the stumppuller). She sees alot of snow as well, and a neat rock blasted look to the windscreen and hood. So to answer the question...both wheeler and XJ owner...but the xj is more of a DD.

my DD IS my offroading vehicle. damn I need a different dd

Mine does both. I'm in the middle of the desert so I can literally wheeling in my backyard. And I do. Eventually when I buy a new car for me, it'll become off-road only.

All 6 XJ's/MJ's: BOTH. If it's not trail worthy, then it gets made that way quick, or it is sold. I WILL NOT have a frikkin' "Mall-Rated" ride, other than my wifes' Sebring. Period, no arguement, end of disscusion.

I could not afford to have a trail jeep, and I daily drive a work vehicle. My wife and I had our first child, and the focus was too small, so we looked for something that could carry more geat. Naturally I looked at the XJ, since I love them and I could live vicariously through my wife. So we landed on a nice 01XJ, and she drives it. This is all part of my master plan to modify it and make it into a family wheeler, but she does not know this yet. Basically, buying my wife a jeep was the only way I could re-introduce wheeling into my life. So far she has not figured it out, but she sure is suspicious!

Cliff notes: road queen, but for good reason.

Primarily offroad baby. Not bad back and forth to work either, but built for rocks, and dirt. Oh yeah and mud. Sometimes snow. Several times sand. Oops almost forgot the water.

Both. Lately more on road action while at college. Just don't have the time and extra gas money to wheel much. That being said I did do some the past weekend.

Back