• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Anyone in Tahoe this weekend?

Hoooper

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to see if anyone wants to wheel either the 31st or the first. I was planning to ski, but seeing as it totally blows right now, wheeling would be way better. Anyone in the area want to hit some trails if anything is open? Would be interested in Nevada side as well. Let me know.

There is NO snow over here in Ree-Noo..

what's open in the Reno direction? Im 4.5" on 33 with lockers, anything fun for that up your way? Im not really set up for any desert running.

Im for sure in for Sunday outside Reno. Anyone from the area let me know what's happening or give me a call to straighten out. 707-477-5199

what's open in the Reno direction? Im 4.5" on 33 with lockers, anything fun for that up your way? Im not really set up for any desert running.

You could get through most everything.... If ya head to reno call me and I can show ya a few trails out here.... 775-225-8751 Alan

text me on the happings/plans /trails u guys r hittin sunday i may just bring up the tail if i can slip away,
33s/ rear locker, 7-8" lift, yadda yadda
Misery is a ton o fun!
775-240-7762

Last edited:
Ok so let's do misery... Meet at the 7-11 on eagle canyon and pyrimid highway at 11am and go from there.... My number is 775-225-8751

30ct40k.jpg

2gy5a2v.jpg

m936hl.jpg

2nbx6l4.jpg

30kt98y.jpg

axmz9f.jpg

Nice wheeling with you and your lady....

nice pictures and thanks for showing me the trails. Will have to come back at some point to spend some more time and give a couple more a try

Back