• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Another '99 part out...

rcmf5525

NAXJA Member
NAXJA Member
I am parting out a '99. It does not have fenders, header panel, grill, front/rear bumpers, fender flairs, carpet, head light switch, or headliner. Most of the interrior is good, steering wheel, airbags, door panels, seats, and dash. I am using the engine block for a stroker build, along with the intake manifold, break booster, power steering pump, and starter. The head is in great shape. ECU is not being used. I think I am going to let the Tranny (auto) and Tcase (231) go, as well as the D30 (stock, open) and 8.25 (stock, open). All of which were in working order. The previous owner said the D30 had to be straightened at one time. Not sure why...(yikes!)
Let me know what you want and what you want to pay for it. Not looking to get rich...

I want that TC but you live in the armpit... damnit

what color interior (cloth or leather)? Overhead console?

do you have the tweeter pods from the front doors? Need both sides

cklaus said:
what color interior (cloth or leather)? Overhead console?

Charcoal, cloth, no overhead console...

P1atinum said:
do you have the tweeter pods from the front doors? Need both sides

It does not have tweeter pods??? Got some speakers, Memphis audio, for the doors and the door skins are in good shape...

i need the carpet BAD! if it is in ok shape how much shipped to 39202? i do not need any mats - if u can some insulation would be ok but not a big deal... pm me b/c i will probally not check this again if u dont mind! thanks in advance!

Murph

Interesed in front door speakers and the big plastic piece that goes over the heater and stereo controls. Also if the doors have map pockets ill take the entire inner section. Let me know either way.

-Alex

im interested in the latch assembly and all workings for the liftgate including handle..the motors for the rear wiper sprayer....shipped to 15857
Thanks

Does it have a front skid plate?

price on ecu pcm or whatever you want to call it

Back