• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

44s & a 3 link

hm. Makes me want to weigh mine. I haven't really thought of it before but it'd be cool to find out

Yeah, youve got a cage to though.

Keep in mind, my jeep is pretty light from the factory, the 2 doors were lighter than the 4 doors

Yeah, youve got a cage to though.

Keep in mind, my jeep is pretty light from the factory, the 2 doors were lighter than the 4 doors

true. that isnt adding a g worth of weight though. i gotta get to the scrapyard with stuff eventually so i can weight it empty. i had camping gear and just filled up full of gas.

true. that isnt adding a g worth of weight though. i gotta get to the scrapyard with stuff eventually so i can weight it empty. i had camping gear and just filled up full of gas.

Yeah, i had a 1/4 tank of gas and empty cargo area

IIRC I'm just over 4k with my big dumb 1/4 wall box tube bumpers, steel rims, retread tires, and about a half dozen spare axleshafts in the bed.

:D

Screenshot_2012-10-31-01-44-46.png

Rocktobefest was fun

Back