• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

4 people shot one dead while offroading

That is horrible..... I hope they do upgrade it to murder. Those people seemed awfully jumpy to just open fire on those people. From the looks of them they might have had something to hide, that they didn't want random people stumbling upon.

crazy stuff like that is why i carry when i go wheeling...i do have a proper license and military MP training (for anyone who may have flamed me)

crazy stuff like that is why i carry when i go wheeling...i do have a proper license and military MP training (for anyone who may have flamed me)

x2 on both

i hope those 2 get the chair... isnt it in texas that if more than 3 people seen you commit murder, you dont wait in line for the chair you goto the front? that 7 year old boy was just trying to drain his lizzard and gets shot for it, i tell you what, if my kid would of got blasted, i would of pulled out my .40 and shot back! if it was far enough away, i would of pulled out my scoped .17 hmr =D thats dead accurate for at least 100-200 yards and tried to get them BUT seeing as to how he got shot with a shot gun, they were pretty close range...

That's rediculous, just lookin' at those people is enough to make you think they had something to hide. Shooting people on public property for wheelin?!!? That's rediculous!

My Marlin 336C .30-30 works wonders for keeping handy in the Jeep.

Thats a Woman?

I wonder if the sign about shooting trespassers and shooting survivors again can be used as intent to get the charges moved up to murder, since they were not on private property.

Thats a Woman?

I wonder if the sign about shooting trespassers and shooting survivors again can be used as intent to get the charges moved up to murder, since they were not on private property.

All things considered, couldn't they be charged with 3 counts of attempted murder as well as murder in this case?

I carry when I wheel too as certain people in this thread have discovered.

i think most everyone carries... its all about whos got the bigger gun now =)

Not "most" everyone.

I do not carry a gun and never will. That is the cowardly way to handle ANYTHING.

Americans are too pussified to fight or stand up for themselves anymore. The instant reaciton is to pull a gun or threaten to use one.

WEAK!

Not "most" everyone.

I do not carry a gun and never will. That is the cowardly way to handle ANYTHING.

Americans are too pussified to fight or stand up for themselves anymore. The instant reaciton is to pull a gun or threaten to use one.

WEAK!

and you my friend will end up just like this family one day...

i look at it this way, i'd rather have a gun and not need it, then to need a gun and not have one. heres a far fetched example... say ur out camping with the family in the woods... a bear, mountain lion or wolves stroll into ur camp area... how do you defend ur family?

or if a campsite full of guys get drunk, get outta hand and go looking for trouble... what do you do? jump in ur vehicle and leave all ur stuff?

i know if it was me i'd like to be prepared with extreme force, something thats going to grab a little attention

x2 on that, i know when and where a weapon should be used and thankfully i havent had to take it from the holster yet.

but i usually have a .40 on me and a shotgun in the jeep with the shells stored somewhere in case of animals or something, i have used the shotgun to scare a bear off though

What a shame, I am in the process of buying my first pistol and love that I live in a country where I can and will carry it but those people should have informed the wheelers that they were on their property and tried to ask them to leave peacefully. People like this are where the anti gun Nazis get their ammo.

Sounds like this couple was looking for a reason to shoot someone.

and you my friend will end up just like this family one day...

i look at it this way, i'd rather have a gun and not need it, then to need a gun and not have one. heres a far fetched example... say ur out camping with the family in the woods... a bear, mountain lion or wolves stroll into ur camp area... how do you defend ur family?

or if a campsite full of guys get drunk, get outta hand and go looking for trouble... what do you do? jump in ur vehicle and leave all ur stuff?

i know if it was me i'd like to be prepared with extreme force, something thats going to grab a little attention

I am not your friend...

I only wheel and camp in LEGAL areas with a group of friends.

I have used a gun more than I care to think about. After you are required to use one to take another's life you will have a different prospective on their use.

They make things that are desinged to fend off animals that do not require the use of a gun.

If you are not a dipshit there is no reason for people to start stuff with you. I have never been at a camping area and had a random bunch of drunk guys try and start junk with me or my family.

If you have had that experience you may want to look at yourself in the mirror. Any chance that you started the problem or should have stopped when you were ahead?

I am a 34 year old man, been a Marine for 16+ years, and still do not own a gun of any type. I am the odd ball here, who thinks guns are a pussy way out of a situation. It says a lot about the American youth.

I guess I am begging to be shot, have my wife raped, and my kids molested.

:sure:

Back