• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1nsane xj

maybe im missing something but i've looked everywhere and cant figure out where to download this at ? is there a free download or do you have to pay to play ?

lowrange2 said:
Lol I am the proud owner of a Dell Inspiron 700M. Works just fine for me. :)

you are lucky!! the inspiron 1501 is garbage. dude, mine shocks the crap out of me!! and does some stupid random shut down crap. :flamemad: sucks hard. dell technicians suck hard. i don't know much about computer, but i know a lot more than these "technicians." sorry haha I'm just getting tired of these guys. spent 40+ hours on the phone with them since a couple weeks before Christmas. tomorrow maybe will find out if they will refund my money!

to the dude that cant find the download. look on page 2 i think and there is a link to the download that is not a torrent file.

Okay game is downloaded and I loaded a bunch of new rigs onto the game, BUT the new maps I added to the "maps" file arn't working, eeerrrr. I have this huge list in the "maps" file, but on the game just maybe 6-7 areas to ride.

lowrange2 said:
You typed in the 'ineedmoremaps' code? My maps usually don't work... They do some times.

no clue what you're talking about, lol.

lowrange2 said:
QR.jpg

This one!

When you're on that ^^^ main page type 'ineedmoremaps' and 'ineedmorecars'. You'll have all the cars and maps. There will be no verification. Just go see if it worked or not.

lowrange2 said:
When you're on that ^^^ main page type 'ineedmoremaps' and 'ineedmorecars'. You'll have all the cars and maps. There will be no verification. Just go see if it worked or not.

Thanks, I figured out how to use new maps, but you cn\an only load one map so that sucks, I'll try what you said.

try my torrent link i posted, ive kept it open so it can seed to others.

all in all, its an ok game, sucks to play on a laptop...but its no richard burns rally with a force feedback momo wheel and paddles.

lowrange2 said:
It's a shitty game anyways!
Whhhaaaattt!! This is the best thing since sliced bread and clear tape!

Back