• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1nsane xj

singleplayer, i'm assuming?

does anything happen when the code works?

QR.jpg

This one!

the cars show up in the menu... but i only have algeria available... and whenever i try to launch a practice, the game crashes back to windows...

edit: or launch a race... still having issues. and not all of the cars showed up. (i don't see my rubicon)

Last edited:
no, i never had to, i got it from a friend's server.

and the only MP we do is LAN based, so i dont' know anything about online MP...

still cant find a good link to download this game....

i down loaded the game and extracted the patch in the folder. I cant get additional maps to work and it looks pretty bad....

gamee.jpg

:wierd:

would it have anything to do with running vista?

shouldn't have anything to do with vista... i have friends who run the game and vista with no problems... do you have the latest video card drivers for your card?

...and i'm gonna try to DL the game again sometime this week...

MELKORsXJ said:
shouldn't have anything to do with vista... i have friends who run the game and vista with no problems... do you have the latest video card drivers for your card?

...and i'm gonna try to DL the game again sometime this week...

yup, the computers less then a month old.

i couldnt find the xjs....i did the ineedmorecars thing but didnt get an xj

256offroad said:
i couldnt find the xjs....i did the ineedmorecars thing but didnt get an xj

did you look on the first page of this thread? it tells you how. there are no xj's in the game as you download it, you have to add them in after its downloaded. and you download them from that site mentioned on the first page. read the first page of the thread you should be able to figure it out.

256offroad said:
still cant find a good link to download this game....
x2 i've downloaded 2 torrents already, and both don't work. Anybody have a current link that is good, i really wana play :rattle:

oo7ravisXJ said:
x2 i've downloaded 2 torrents already, and both don't work. Anybody have a current link that is good, i really wana play :rattle:

no i originally looked for links, but couldnt find any besides demos and you dont want that. i just had to do torrents and let is set over night to download.

oo7ravisXJ said:
http://kingdomcrawlers.com/Insane

I downloaded it from this site, seems to download quickly compared to the torrents. I had to make an account though.

Why is this only in the SEC?

awesome! i couldnt find a link to it. nice find. yes the torrents take years to download.

lowrange2 said:
You must have a problem with your computer. Torrents are super fast. It downloaded to my machine in no more than 1 minute.

it wouldn't surprise me if its my computer. yes it has many problems. and dell cant fix them. they sent another laptop and it was trash too. dell inspiron laptops suck!! do yourself a favor and don't buy one :soapbox:

Back