• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

1999 Jeep Cherokee Classic 4WD 4-door Full Power - $7900 Denver, CO

4WDXPRT

NAXJA Forum User
Image-B8E16506C9E811D8.jpg

The best deal on a 97+ New Body Style XJ Cherokee!

Loaded 1999 Jeep Cherokee SE with 4.0 inline 6 (190hp)
144,000 Highway Miles
4-Speed automatic transmission with OD
4-Wheel Anti-Lock Braking System (ABS) Safety!
NP231 Command Trac Transfer-Case;
Power Windows, Locks, Mirrors,
Factory cruise control within leather wrapped steering wheel;
Desert Sand paint;
Tastefull 3" Suspension to clear brand new 31x10.50R15 BFGoodrich Radial KM tires (Installed 6/25/04) on Jeep 15x7" Alumnimum wheels
4 Speaker, JVC CD Player; Professional Window Tint on all windows; A/C 4-Door; Beautiful paint, Lund hood protector, Lund vent visors on rear doors. Highly desirable High Pinion front Dana 30 axle with 297x (Dana 44 size) front axle u-joints! Never off-road used by wife as daily grocery getter.

Pending Purchase of Dodge Ram 2500 Cummins 600 forces sale as we need more room for large dog and growing family.

See photos at http://www.cherokee4wd.com Click on the 1999 Jeep Cherokee link at the top. I'm a Cherokee expert so this XJ has been highly cared for. I own two others as you can see on the website.

Call Randy at 303.349.1294

I'll leave the $650 Austrailian ARB Bull Bar with the Cherokee. Otherwise I'll be installing the factory bumper at the end of July. Serious buyers only. Cash or Cashiers check. I own this vehicle so I'll have the title ready for you when you take delivery. I'll also let you fill in the sale price on the title to save you from paying outragious registration fees!

I must be getting Dodge fever but I'll also include 5-Mounted Nokian www.nokiantires.com Studded Snow tires 31x10.50R15 on 15x8 Black Rock Crawler Wheels. This is an incredible addition along with the ARB Bumper so hopefully someone will realize this. Tell your friends!

XPERT, i have a friend who's lookin for an XJ, i'll give him a ring.....could i get an email address from ya so i can get you two on the same page?

Kris

XJWilly...Yes it has the Dana 35 rear w/ 3:55:1 gears and Anti-Lock Brakes. It has barely seen a fire road so it is straight and reliable. Obviously if someone gets serious they can install a Explorer 8.8 or Dana 44. This is a pretty stock XJ that has been well taken care of. There isn't a scratch or dent anywhere underneath the chassis.

Last edited:
Ladywolf...Email me at [email protected] or call 303.349.1294

The ARB Bumper may be going soon as someone from Colorado Springs is pretty interested. I'd rather leave it with the XJ so have them call soon.

xprt, i'll give my buddy the info and hopefully you'll have a call or email by the end of the day (germany time)

Kris

TTT 303.349.1294

Intertaining offers...This is a highly reliable XJ. It has never suffered any sort of break down. If you're looking for lower miles you'll pay up to $2000 more. My theory is that if something were to happen it would of occured a long time ago. I bought this with 135,000 miles and wasn't a bit concerned. I was looking for a specific good example of a newer XJ with the options and features I wanted. This is an excellent example of what an XJ should be.

Ok on to my final Cherokee for sale. Please call 303.349.1294 to learn more or schedule a visit.

$7900 OBO...She's ready for a new home. This new Dodge is scaring her. 303.349.1294

South Denver

Please give me a call at 303.349.1294 if you or someone you know is interested in a clean 1999 XJ.

$7850 OBO this is ready to go for winter with new tune up and it comes with the mounted Nokian Snow tires!

If you live in Colorado I can offer a 6 month 6000 mile warranty on the Engine and Transmission. There is absolutely no blow by and I have photos I'll post soon to reflect this. I want to prove that this is a wonderful Jeep and there is absolutely nothing wrong with it. I am obviously standing behind this which is more than even a John Elway Autonation will do. I think they offer 3 days or 150 miles to return it.

I'm asking $7850 OBO so if you are interested please feel free to make an offer. I know this will sell on eBay and I plan to list it in the Denver Post this week.

Thanks,
Randy

Just had over $1500 in resent work done to this as it was broken into in downtown Denver. It has a new Sony MP3/CD player, four new Infinity 6.5" speakers and $1000 in paint and body work due to some sratches in the rear quarter panel.

It's in the the Denver Post and I've lowered the asking price to $7200 obo.

If you're in the Denver area its definetly worth taking a look at.

Back