• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

01 part out

showboat

NAXJA Forum User
SO Im complicating parting out my rig.Trying to see if any one is interested in the some parts

Rubicon Express long arm cross member. just the center of the cross member. it has arm mounts and tranny mount. 150 obo

long arms that go with it, they are stretched 3 inches. 75 obo

rear leaf springs 4.5 inch lift. 200 obo

radiator for auto nothing wrong with it. 50 obo

brand new radiator never used for manual 75 obo

Complete ac system. it still works has charge still blows cold. Thats compressor, ac lines, condensor, evap, i mean everything even switches. 600 obo

gas tank with pump. nothing wrong 100 obo

i have rear buckets seats perfect for kids thats what i have them for. they need to be recovered. not sure of brand. still usable not even getting recover. 200 obo

i have two 4 point harness for those buckets. there 2 inch wide i believe. about 4 years old. 150 obo

two 14 inch travel fox coilovers with remote res. i dont know the spring pounds but will find out tomorrow. 7/8 shaft. 600 obo

This is just a feeler. if i get enough interset ill part it. this jeep still runs and drives. im not desperate to sell it just an idea. give me some feed back on what you see.

Still have the rear leaf packs?

Back