• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Slickrock reservations.

macgyvr

NAXJA Member #120
NAXJA Member
Today, NOV 1st, they open for making your reservations for MOAB 2013!

http://slickrockcampground.com/

They request that you make them online.

mac 'less than a year!' gyvr

I booked mine! thanks to the idea and link! its going to be a great time!

Got spot 48. No hook up car site. Gonna be roughing it. LOL

Saturday-Sunday, eight days. .!. :D .!.

What the sitch on sharing sites?

Were already in...but two of your already know that.......Sunday through Saturday.....Site 182......

Ram" West bound and down for MOAB" Rod

I wouldnt mind splitting a cabin with someone but slick rock doesnt allow pets and i want to bring my dog. Maybe ill have to rough it in a tent and just pay the 4.00 for showers when needed. hmm....

Thanks for clearing that up John. Looks as if I'm gonna pack as light as possible. Just a small tent, Food, Clothes and camping gear.

Taking my dog with me and pulling the rear seat in the XJ to fit errythang.

Reservation made for Oct 13-18 for a single tent site...not sure why I'm not taking the RV...

It'll be an honor to finally meet you sir! :cheers:

Yeah man. We go way back online and I'm looking forward to hitting a few brews and telling a few stories with you. Let the countdown begin.

You can hit the Brews, I'll hit the Mt. Dews! :D If I can't bring my jeep hopefully I can fly in to SLC and drive DrMoab's soon to be spare rig down to Moab.

Back