• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Drinking and Driving

eflores

NAXJA Forum User
Obviously we all know its not some thing we should ever do.

I have a bit of a story to tell.

For a month or so now my exWife has been trying to buy a nissan Juke from Dan (scienceguyxj) and the guys down at SCS Nissan.
Night before last she finally got it all worked out and traded in her 2010 Impala for a New 2013 Juke.

2013-Nissan-Juke.jpg

Last night at 930 PM i recieved a call from the Divide Fire Chief
Lisa had been involved in an accident. Her mother was driving and our three kids were in the back seat.
The driver of the other car was drunk. Twice the legal limit to be exact
The kids are fine, a little banged up but ok. Lisa is pretty beat up but nothings broken. Her mother however could use all of our prayers. She had to be freed with the jaws of life. She has several fractured vertebrae a broken leg and her pelvis is basically snapped in half.

I'm going to share the accident pictures now. no blood or guts but i urge you to remember these images. Don't drink and drive. Don't let your friends drink and drive. Don't let your worst enemy Drink and Drive. Because the worst call a father or mother can ever get is the one saying their kid was hurt or killed by a drunk driver

Flores

to give you an idea theres only about four inches between the kick panel and the center console now

Last edited:
Glad your kids are ok!! Prayers for you family!! That is some crazy shit!! I know all to well what could have happened. I know someone who is spending the rest of thier life in a wheelchair and another permanately disfigured because of some asshat driving drunk! It should be mandatory prison time for that crap!!

Last edited:
Stupid F***ing Drunk drivers! :flamemad: Hope her mother recovers soon.

man, scary shite, glad the kids and lisa are alright -- sending good vibes to mom.

Ditto...... to all of this.

Hoping all turns out well for those injured.

moms out of surgery
she had her pelvis screwed back together today
shes having trouble breathing and they were forced to put her under full sedation for the time being
Lisa was diagnosed with a severe concussion today. She's chillin for now

Back