• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

yuck....

I am lovin' the ZJ! JK axles, TJ 241OR, hidden winch, that would be a dream to wheel.

BBz5h1r.img

Last edited:
No jeep........no.

Although I'll admit I kind of think a willys rat rod would be cool if its done right.

So DJ, you want a vehicle with a picture of David Haselhoff in the doorjamb? I'll take the Compass, what a beast. :moon:

Different generations, I guess. To me, he is an absurd, comic-figure of a human being, and to have his sticker on anything I owned would be an insult. That said, the ZJ isn't too bad of a concept. Again, the one ZJ I drove was an even bigger piece of shit than the WJ I owned.

How is taking a vehicle that was mass produced and exists readily to buy used a "concept" vehicle ...lol...that ZJ looks like , well...a stock budget boosted ZJ . I liked my ZJ on 35s too bad I sold it and the pile of parts in 2005 for quick cash the pile of parts that was going to go on it was a built 60/14 and 44 Boggers , but I sold it on the 35s and sold the big boy parts ...lol...wish I had the ZJ motor now .

I'm down for a ZJ :us:

I agree, other than the ZJ and maybe those cut out doors for the JK it was a bunch of junk. They've done way better in the past.

Back