• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Your Name...

scary - i was one acne ridden kid
lil - high metabolism keeps me damn skinny
guy - not a girl

had this name since 2000. google search the name and the first three pages are about me. :D im an internet sensation!

Back in HS me and a few buddies were thinking of starting a car club. Came up with the name and didn't tell anybody of it cause i wanted it all for myself.

Looking at pictures of Flexed out XJ's one day.........Said to hell with it, bought a Jeep and have been a pain in y'alls ass since 2007!:D

I went on a date, the girl told me i was such a Jeep Geek because i worked at IBM and knew so much about Jeeps. I had jeepgeek, then jeepgeek2, then jeepgeek2002 . When i lived in NC my license plate was JEEPGEEK.. i still have the plate! 1998

Back when the internet was just a baby (Early1990s) I joined a website that assigned you a user name (I can't remember what site it was). Since then I just used Garr on almost every site I join.

Back