• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

Jaws drop as you deftly maneuver into a parallel parking spot.

You brag about your rustoleum paint job.

Putting your kids in it on the pavement scares you but offroad it's fine.

When you get home from work and your two year old runs out, not to say hi to you, but to say "I wanna drive-a jeep!"

You brag you have over 200,000 miles on it

Turned over 200k last week, still runs smooth as silk.

Here's mine: When your wife wants to drive it "cause it makes my boobs feel bigger when everyone looks at it."

Yeah, she actually said it. :loveu:

I personally am wondering if mine still is an XJ..... its got most the skin but NONE of the mechanical's.....

You know you are an XJ owner when the first place you turn in your time of need is the NAXJA forum!

When you threaten to sell everything you own and buy a Kia Rio instead. Daily.

I'm ready to drive this mutha XXXXing Jeep down a boat ramp and forget where I left it.

I've done both of those in the same day... front leaf bolts had me pretty frustrated.

when your wife stopped saying "you brought home another one?" after the third XJ and now just shakes her head.
just remind her that bringing jeeps home is better than bringing girls home... :laugh2:

Back