• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

I'll guess he meant to say 'head butt', because the firm ride may cause heads to sway to and fro... Seems as though people don't like to proofread before they push the Post Reply button. Or they don't know. Or they just don't care.

I'll guess he meant to say 'head butt', because the firm ride may cause heads to sway to and fro... Seems as though people don't like to proofread before they push the Post Reply button. Or they don't know. Or they just don't care.

Oh, well that makes more sense now, thanks for the translation.

When everyone looks at your jeep when you drive past them. XJ's are gaining back popularity yall. look how much they are selling for on ebay. some people are shellin out 7,000+ for late models.

When everyone looks at your jeep when you drive past them. XJ's are gaining back popularity yall. look how much they are selling for on ebay. some people are shellin out 7,000+ for late models.

Now I can start rationalizing this hobby as an investment right?:gee:

Now I can start rationalizing this hobby as an investment right?:gee:

Sure you can! The Easter Bunny, The Tooth Fairy, and the Voices in My Head all agree with you 100%!!

...When you want to park it in the garage not because your concerned about the paint. Your just sick of clearing out the 2 inches of water after every rain. Stupid door seals...

when not having a garage door tall enough to pull the jeep inside is a deal breaker when looking for a new house.

...When you want to park it in the garage not because your concerned about the paint. Your just sick of clearing out the 2 inches of water after every rain. Stupid door seals...

For me it's:

You park at work on a down slope because the drain holes are toward the front and the floor collects less water that way.

... no water collects in your jeep at all because there are massive rust holes in the floor. It drains out faster than it comes in.

It's a good thing I have some carpet still because the holes are bigger than my feet.

When the parts guy gives you chevy d44 front pads cause cherokee/wagoneer comes up in 87 for Grand Wagoneer and compact cherokee/wagoneer comes up for cherokee.
Then you tell the entire history of Jeep to everyone working in the store.

Also when your Dad calls 3 seperate times asking what that noise is after taking your xj out in the snow to get to work.

When the flagman in a construction zone is jumping up and down for you to slow down and you're only doing 15 MPH.

When you hit the rear washer and the guy behind you turns on his wipers.

When your shifter nob rotates freer than a pin wheel.

When your on your 5th pair of Auto Zone life time motor mounts.

When you tell the guy behind the counter "It's a down size Jeep Cherokee, an XJ, the littler wagon, not the big one." He says "does it have the 401 engine?"

When you work in a manufacturing plant that makes farm equipment and deal with very large amounts of every size of steel imaginable and all you can think is how you can somehow weld it to the Jeep...

When you tell the parts guy you need such and such a part for a Cherokee and he doesnt have to ask if its a Grand or a regular.

when your neighbors look at you funny when you turn around in your driveway, instead of doing a 3 point turn you just pull a u turn going over hills in your yard

Back