• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You know you own/drive a XJ when...

Here's one.

When your in tech school. And you ask your Cherokee friend to replace your front ball joints if you supply the parts. And pay him with a meal from waffle house. And he accepts, because he loves xj's too.

Also, when your coming home for Christmas and your family asks you if your more excited to drive your jeep or see them. You respond "to see you" but really your torn between the two. lol

... when you work in an auto parts joint, and the Jeep owners wait to see your XJ in the parking lot to come in.

....when you keep all your good tools in the XJ and all your made in China tool in the garage.

...when you refuse to buy new rear hatch struts cause the tire swingout holds it up just fine.

...if you have a ford oil filter, S-10 leafs, and Lebaron hood vents.

...can't figure out why your vehicle was designed without cup holders. WTF!

I have a seasonal one....

when you spent more on your jeep for Christmas than everyone else on your list combined.

:eyes:

When you can't wait to spend the holidays at your parents house knowing that their local JY has as least 15 XJ's to pull parts from.

When your rear windows are covered with stickers from aftermarket parts installed on your XJ.

your pulling your girlfriend's dad's cj out after he's been telling you all day what a pos your cherokee is

when you buy yourself a "new" XJ for Christmas. then add to that new winch, 1/4 guards, and stiffeners...

oh and yes, spending WAY more on yourself/jeep than everyone else on this years, last years and next years lists combined

....when your monthly "car payment" is what you spend on parts each month

... and you use breakage as an excuse to upgrade... *goes to search for durango steering upgrades*

Ripped the bolts out of my steering box doing a bit of northern winter mudding (we got a bunch of snow recently) 20min ago, I can only steer left and there is a LOT of play in the wheel.

... when you tell all your first time passangers, "watch your head."

... when you have to push your wife 'up' into the seat.

when you're thinking about getting married, and your gf/fiance asks for your input for the wedding and the only thing you care about is that your xj is the get away vehicle!

Might of been covered...

When you look over your shoulder as you walk into walmart just to see how bad @^%! your jeep looks just parked there.

OR

When driving downtown you stare at your jeeps reflection in the store fronts and almost hit the car in front of you...(oops lol):eyes:

Might of been covered...

When you look over your shoulder as you walk into walmart just to see how bad @^%! your jeep looks just parked there.

OR

When driving downtown you stare at your jeeps reflection in the store fronts and almost hit the car in front of you...(oops lol):eyes:

or when you look back and realize how BAD your jeep looks but you still smile!

and i've done the second one.... a couple of times....

Back