• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You Just Can't Make This Stuff Up...

joe_peters

NAXJA Forum User
Sheep would generate interest, but goats...not so sure.

If it has 4 legs, ole Cherbear would be all about it........:D

Ask someone in the MWC. They might have some insight into the "beautiful goat" thing.

"The difference between fact and fiction is that fiction is constrained by the need to be believable."

I forget who said that, and I'm probably misquoting, but it can be safely considered a universal rule. There are plenty of things I see that fall under, "You just can't make this s*** up!"

"The difference between fact and fiction is that fiction is constrained by the need to be believable."

I forget who said that, and I'm probably misquoting, but it can be safely considered a universal rule. There are plenty of things I see that fall under, "You just can't make this s*** up!"

Oh so true:eek:

Reminds me of West Virginia jokes..

"West Virginia...where the men are men..and the sheep are nervous"

:)

Why don't WV high schools hold driver training and sex ed. on the same day? It's too hard on the donkey.

Why doesn't WV salt the roads in Winter? People would eat them.

And so on and so forth... :D

(Note that I've heard all of the above applied to <insert nationality / locality here> at one time or another, so I'm really just recycling them.)

Why don't WV high schools hold driver training and sex ed. on the same day? It's too hard on the donkey.

Why doesn't WV salt the roads in Winter? People would eat them.

And so on and so forth... :D

(Note that I've heard all of the above applied to <insert nationality / locality here> at one time or another, so I'm really just recycling them.)

Hahahahaha yeah.

It's too easy to crack on our friends to the west.

Why do cowboys wear Levis 501 button-fly jeans?

Sheep can hear a zipper move from 100 yards away.

Back