• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

You are new and on the fence about attending?

Fore Wheeler, your build has inspired me the most so far out of those that I've looked at. I ordered the IRO 5.5" Long Arm kit today. I'll be registering for WF sometime later today. Look forward to meeting you all.

You will be happy with the iro lift. You will also have the opportunity to meet some of the guys from iro at winterfest, they are again our event sponsor and a few of the guys will be attending.

Be sure to introduce yourself to me, and everyone else, we are a great group of guys/gals.

I can be found squatting in the big rv next to the shower house.

I was one of the dumb ones who showed up bone stock, with highway tires. Not even all terrains.

I had a blast! Made it through all the trails.

I had to be towed home due to blowing out a brake line, and a "small" hole in the gas tank though...

I might return this year, but in another stock vehicle. There are a few of us that are thinking of coming

Is there a rough recommendation for trail level based on build level?

I'm fairly low on 33s, lots of armor and not afraid of body damage, but open axles and I need to be able to fix whatever I break before driving it home...

Without knowing what you guys consider medium or hard trails, I would put myself in medium group, generally only limited by spots where a locker is required.

Based on this thread, sounds like there are plenty of lines to make the easy trails lots of fun, but I'm not afraid of harder stuff either... so which should I sign up for?

We will be doing orange this year and we are on 33's with just a rear limited slip. I've been on orange with open axles before

I wil post a file soon that will help.

mac 'PDF' gyvr

Hey guys plan on attending the event for.the fist time this year. My name is matt my xj is 4.5lift with iro long arms and ill be sitting on 35 Kevlars and possibly a front locker idk if it will be in by then been offroading for 1 year and idk what would be my best choice of trails seeing I have only been to the bad lands one time but have been to the cliffs a bunch of times

For the way your set up I think orange would be a good trail. All depends on how hard you want to use the Jeep. Its completely up to you on what you feel like doing. I will be doing orange trail this year and will be on 33's with just a limited slip.

Re: Re: You are new and on the fence about attending?

For the way your set up I think orange would be a good trail. All depends on how hard you want to use the Jeep. Its completely up to you on what you feel like doing. I will be doing orange trail this year and will be on 33's with just a limited slip.

Yep

I was also wondering what trails to select when preregistering. I'm running open diffs with a 5.5" lift on 32s. I should have some spare parts to bring with, but am driving the Jeep there and back. If I elect to do the easy trails, are there enough lines to make it more interesting if I'd like? Also, if I decide I want to step up to harder trails, can I the second day? Noob questions I know...

There will be optional lines on green and we'll be stopping in the quarry so there will be plenty of stuff for you to try. Run green the first day and orange the second day if you want.

This is what I'm running green with on Friday, and orange Saturday.

yrypu8uh.jpg

Both trails are below what the jeep could handle, however I'm going to find ways to have much fun. :D

Back