• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Yoootaaahnnns with giveaway tickets

Hey Marc,
I've got 10 of them. If you're going to the Bountiful Ridge thing on Saturday, I can hook you up.

ACE said:
Hey Marc,
I've got 10 of them. If you're going to the Bountiful Ridge thing on Saturday, I can hook you up.

That's exactly what I was hoping for. Catch you there then...........I'll be replacing a couple of shock bushings, a fuel filter and an electric fan 'thermosat' and will be ready to go after tonights wrenching (after I finish putting new 'shocks' on the wife's ZJ).

Marc, thanks for the info got it all figured out on the U-joints. Replacing T-case chain too. See you at the run this saturday. I need some tickets also would like to buy alot of them.

climbon said:
Marc, thanks for the info got it all figured out on the U-joints. Replacing T-case chain too. See you at the run this saturday. I need some tickets also would like to buy alot of them.

Too much grease or did you just 'pursuede' it? See you on Sat.

climbon said:

I've got yer tickets right here. Last time I checked, I have about 50 left.......see you tomorrow.

Back