• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xtreme xj build with Ian Johnson

Man this is so cool watching your rig get built. Sorry to hear you had such a problem when you had the first shop work on it. Glad to see you got it all done and you are having a good time in it.

God Bless sir.

Is that 4 link kit from ESO off the shelf, cannot seem to find it on their web site

Yes the subframe will be available for purchase, I spoke to jimmy
Penner today, it just isn't on the site yet.

If you want to buy it I'm Sure one call will be all it takes.

Hmm. That is a good point. Although you could do a non coilover rear similar to the Clayton kit and make your own links. Making your own links isn't cheap cheap but with Jonny joints and inserts like $110-130 a link.

Even just the subframe is worth it when you figure on separate frame stiffeners.

The jeep is awesome, what Ian did was great as well as the other sponsors did. But I really wish they would have spent more time on the cutting and stretching of the rear quarters as well as the cage, and left out the 9in gearing.

Back