• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Xtreme xj build with Ian Johnson

You need to move the dual-rate stops up on the shocks, your top spring isn't doing crap the way it's sitting there.

Badass otherwise.

Ian has it for a few more weeks to finish up a few thing, shoot him a message on pirate man

You need to move the dual-rate stops up on the shocks, your top spring isn't doing crap the way it's sitting there.

Badass otherwise.

Yeah I know, I am still messing with the spring rates and pressures in the coilovers....it has 2" of preload already so even with the primary spring sitting on the dual rate stop the upper spring is in the equation. I need to add about 100psi to the nitrogen and see how it sits....it rides really good with the initial setup, so I think I will only end up with about 1.5" of secondary travel before the main takes over.

2 bucks to watch one dumb episode, forget that man... Just post up some video of it on youtube when you can

The bonus being that you then digitally own the episode.

But yes it'll be available for free on the Powernation site on the 12th

I bought it in HD... cuz I'm a baller..what what!

but seriously, the only reason this was possible is because of the money the show makes on things like people buying episodes.

Back