• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ's suck

and they could never do this...
n1401660133_30194668_5565.jpg

Oh, and did I mention chain driven transfer cases are SOOOO gay.

LBEXJ said:
That's OK son ... I think you know all about fires. How many times have you had a Jeep afire? ;)

XJ's suck?

Damn Wheeler, ya old fuck. Don't ya know these days it's "XJ's are teh suck"?

Les

Oh... howd I know you were gunna say that! :roflmao:

only 2.. maybe 3? :dunno:

Robert 771 said:
'Sarright, that was just practice for good "panic-management," so he'd have the presence to keep it rolling the next time.

Like when some bonehead runs his junk up a tree... :D

Robert

AH YES I did get that awesome wheelstand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsfSm_epNq4

Another couple inches and that would of sucked.

This maybe off topic but I must say; My lifelong Fav. NFL team the Cincinnati Bengals suck!!!!

Nick

hanaxj87 said:
AH YES I did get that awesome wheelstand
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EsfSm_epNq4

Another couple inches and that would of sucked.

This maybe off topic but I must say; My lifelong Fav. NFL team the Cincinnati Bengals suck!!!!

Nick

Nick we all knew that we just didn't wanna tell ya. Don't remind me of that horrible excuse for a Colts football team last night

LBEXJ said:
Damn Wheeler, ya old fuck. Don't ya know these days it's "XJ's are teh suck"?

Les

who you callin' an old fuck? still like the special coffee in the morn? long time no see, sorry you can't make it when we go. hope to see ya soon.

btw, how did that motor work that I sold ya?

Fore Wheeler said:
who you callin' an old fuck? still like the special coffee in the morn? long time no see, sorry you can't make it when we go. hope to see ya soon.

btw, how did that motor work that I sold ya?

Coffee and Bailey's never sucks ...

I wish I still had that motor, Wheeler ... sure could use it to replace that old tired one I have right now. That "wheeler dealer" son of mine traded it for something a while back. I bet he does not even remember what for. All I know is he usually ends up on the best end of the deal.

Oh ... and son ... did you see that new fire extinguisher in the kitchen this morning? That goes in my piece of junk. :star:

Les

FlexdXJ said:
Nick we all knew that we just didn't wanna tell ya. Don't remind me of that horrible excuse for a Colts football team last night

Yeah and I Thank all of you for going easy on a Bengal FAN.

Nick

Back