• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ's suck

Float like bricks.

pittsfieldsafari105.jpg

High center of gravity.

1013071553.jpg

I can ignore all of the items listed so far but the dam mysterious, random runaway idle issue is the only thing that pisses me off.. oh and I do think the MJ is better :)

Comanchedude said:
I can ignore all of the items listed so far but the dam mysterious, random runaway idle issue is the only thing that pisses me off.. oh and I do think the MJ is better :)

What if the MJ had a chevy engine????? Hee , Hee, Heeeeeeeeeee Nick

Gravesdiggerxj said:
metric, standard and torx bits..... pick one, just not the friggin' torx...

Fixed it for ya... I really do hate those damn things...

Robert

hanaxj87 said:
What if the MJ had a chevy engine????? Hee , Hee, Heeeeeeeeeee Nick

AND.....if it's blue. I hear the blue ones are the worst.

egghead said:
Slipping transmissions suck on the rocks... so does weak power steering lines! :flame:

haha, sorry pops :conceited

Egg

Damn his own son. Thats ok i was gonna but you beat me to it :D oh and tell him i got a fire extinguisher for him to use now

If only the guy that was filming didnt panic and turn off the camcorder.

Damn Rookie

Nick

hanaxj87 said:
If only the guy that was filming didnt panic and turn off the camcorder.

Damn Rookie

Nick

'Sarright, that was just practice for good "panic-management," so he'd have the presence to keep it rolling the next time.

Like when some bonehead runs his junk up a tree... :D

Robert

egghead said:
Slipping transmissions suck on the rocks... so does weak power steering lines! :flame:

haha, sorry pops :conceited

Egg
That's OK son ... I think you know all about fires. How many times have you had a Jeep afire? ;)

XJ's suck?

Damn Wheeler, ya old fuck. Don't ya know these days it's "XJ's are teh suck"?

Les

Back