• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ with WJ Front End

93_xj

NAXJA Forum User
My buddy just bought a cherokee for a 100 bucks and it has a WJ front end conversion. It looks sick, have you ever seen these before or do i need to post some pics?

pics of that please.
heard but never seen
as many as possible. will go into my archive of what to do when time n money permits.

rocklandxjer said:
post pics... i dont believe

just kidding, ive never seen it though, post some pics
x2

ive seen one forsale on ebay...i know it was brought up on here about a year ago

i went tonight to see it but i could take any pics with my cell phone, it was too dark so ill get some when its day time.

looks pretty sweet, i had never seen anything like it before.

front end... front clip... fenders fascia (possibly hood)

unless he meant front axle (which would merit little attention, and he probably wouldnt have said "ive never seen anything like it before)

the one ive seen was copared to the 2500 on the forums
heres a pic of the 2500
040701_jeep2500_01.jpg

I must see this...I would not mind doin something like this to my MJ.....I have a pic of a concept MJ from back in the day with a similar design tuned more to the ar offroad type thingy from the 80's, but idont know how to post pics here......:wow:

There was an old XJ with a WJ grille and headlights on eBay several months ago. It was ugly. The roundedness of the WJ and the squareness of the XJ don't belong on the same vehicle.

Back