• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ stuff for sale

derrick94XJ

NAXJA Forum User
I've got an Appalachain Armor 231 T-case skid that was installed but never used. I've also got an adj. trackbar for 2"-6" lift with heim on the frame end. I have a 29spline 8.25 with 4.56's and locked. The axle was just regeared and has a brand new install kit in it. It has maybe 100 mi. on it.

Skid-$50
Trackbar-$125
Axle-$275

I also will consider selling the front HP D30 with 4.56's and locked, but will need a replacement.

I tried to PM you, but your box is full. You can reply to this in a PM if you'd like.

Where are you at in GA? What lockers are in the axles? What are the odds of me driving there and us swapping the axles from each vehicle to the other? I'd not worry with the rear, I could do that once I got home, and just drive back with the front DS out. How much for everything...both axles(with swapping mine in), skidplate, and trackbar...with me coming to you?

Where are you at in GA? Ranger, GA
What lockers are in the axles? D30-Detroit Trutrac 8.25-welded
What are the odds of me driving there and us swapping the axles from each vehicle to the other? SLim
How much for everything...both axles and trackbar...with me coming to you? Sorry the skid is sold. I would take $700 for the axles and the trackbar.

What are the odds of me driving there and us swapping the axles from each vehicle to the other? SLim

What Derrick meant was "Slim to none and Slim just left town"....:eeks1:

:roll: I don't know why I find that so amusing...but I do.

Anyways, that's a good deal on the C8.25!

You know when you see a good deal on an 8.25 dontcha Bruce!? I'm lovin mine...

Heh

Well I bought a few and kept toying with them but ended up getting a better deal on my 8.8. But yeah, I know a deal when I see one!

( :eyes: <--- Me, looking for deal )

:laugh:

I'm game on that rear axle. Where in GA are you? What's the locker in it?
Thanks,
Andy

Back