• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

xj rear bumper custom

I'm dumping my old Tomken rear bumper w/ receiver. I built a tire carrier for it too. Selling the whole deal for $325. I don't know if I have any pics of it with the tire carrier on it though.

Sean

What kind of bumper are ya looking for? I live just north of you, across the border, have built several bumpers, have 1 stock XJ and one custom, pm me and let me know what your looking for and what your your running on your XJ. Maybe we can wheel sometime.

Front Bumper

Im lokking for a front bumper. I would like to go somewhat custom. What have you got and what do you want for it.
P.S. where is up north???

I live in Manitoba, shipping to you might be scary, although I couldn't say for sure. As for front bumpers, I'm in the process of building one right now, non-winch bumper with d-rings. Let me know what type your looking for,pre-runner, box tube or air capable?

Back