• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ OEM towhook brackets 3 piece assemblies

joe88xj

NAXJA Forum User
I have 2 sets of used front oem towhook brackets for XJ's fit all years, these are 3 piece assemblies they have the long piece that runs along the unibody as well as 2 other brackets the stiffen the front of the unibody, also have bumper brackets prewelded onto them, 1 set is perfectly straight asking 55.00 for those and 1 set not perfectly straight but real close, i may be able to get them perfect if i heatem up with a torch but havent had the chance lookin for 40.00 for those, they are only slightly imperfect not twisted and tweaked, perfect the the cheep guy or should i say the financially thrifty person in us all.

joe88xj said:
I have 2 sets of used front oem towhook brackets for XJ's fit all years, these are 3 piece assemblies they have the long piece that runs along the unibody as well as 2 other brackets the stiffen the front of the unibody, also have bumper brackets prewelded onto them, 1 set is perfectly straight asking 55.00 for those and 1 set not perfectly straight but real close, i may be able to get them perfect if i heatem up with a torch but havent had the chance lookin for 40.00 for those, they are only slightly imperfect not twisted and tweaked, perfect the the cheep guy or should i say the financially thrifty person in us all.

are you sure they fit all years, i bought a pair from a pre 97 xj for my 00 and the front bumper mounts were different, the brackets along the unibody lined up straight but the bumper would not go back on.

Back