• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

XJ '90 by Codec

Hahaha!! I like the stubby ass!

How difficult is it to get parts in Poland?

Very nice fabbing. Not your everyday cookie cutter XJ build.

Looking forward to following this thread. It probably should be in our advanced Fab section.

Hahaha!! I like the stubby ass!
How difficult is it to get parts in Poland?
Very nice fabbing. Not your everyday cookie cutter XJ build.
Looking forward to following this thread. It probably should be in our advanced Fab section.

When we talking about parts for stock's XJ - there is no problems. But if You want to buy parts for lifted cars ... shops in Poland do notsupport the sale of such parts (parts for Jeeps). U can buy only from small manufacturers like me (I know only 3 other persons in Poland, but they sell only custom short arms, track bars, sometimes typical shocks etc). Only I design, build and sell (officially) long arms sets and custom suspensions for Jeeps. I was sent inquiries to companies in the U.S. regarding representation in poland, but only Radflo interested working with me (no other responses)

Dear Admins - if You are agree, please moove my thread to adv fabr section - this is not the end :)

That's pretty cool, you being a fab shop. When you can't get it reasonably then fab it. :)

I checked out your website. Nice. A few links I couldn't open and I can only pick up some of the words but I love looking at what people outside the US do in the wheeling world.

Looking forward to watching how your build goes. You are definitely not a bolt-on type of person, that's for sure. Lots of chopped tops here in the US but I don't think I ever saw one that was bobbed in the rear like that. I love it. :thumbup::thumbup:

Mind if I move this to advanced fab?

Looks like he already answered that question Glenn. :read:

Sorry. Had a busy weekend and did not read the thread. Pictures were enough to convince me it needed moving. Moved.

Awesome. What are those boxes in the cab on top of the frame rails? Shock mounts? Do they come up through the rails?

EDIT: nm, went back and looked at page 1 pictures. Pretty clear now.

:thumbup:

I like it. I remember talking to a friend about doing it to his 2dr with a linked rear, nothing in the way of suspension to shorten. Something like this mixed with a dovetail could be interesting too.

Back