• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTT 1991 BMW 318 IS for built xj

mbogosia

NAXJA Forum User
1991 BMW 318 IS
180k miles and odometer stopped working
5 speed
4 cylinder
Leather sport seats
Cd player
Heat and ac work
Brand new tires
Great on gas

This model was made in the e30 body style for one year so it is almost a collectors car. It drives smooth on the highway and is really fun in the twisties.

Last edited:
IMG01223-20110204-1633.jpg

IMG01212-20110204-1627.jpg

IMG01670-20110315-1712.jpg

How much? :dunno:

I value this car at $3500. It blue books for less, but this model was made for one year so it is rare. Plus it has all the options you would want. 5 Speed, sport leather seats, power windows, white exterior, and black interior. I think I would like a mildly built XJ. Something with 31's or 33's and a nice body/interior.

I don't have any cash so I I can't trade for yours nosdujshsdl. Thanks Though.

I value this car at $3500. It blue books for less, but this model was made for one year so it is rare. Plus it has all the options you would want. 5 Speed, sport leather seats, cracked all to hell dash, power windows, white exterior, and black interior. I think I would like a mildly built XJ. Something with 31's or 33's and a nice body/interior.

I don't have any cash so I I can't trade for yours nosdujshsdl. Thanks Though.

Other than that its a good looking car! I think it would be a good trade for someone! Im not interested on the trade, but curious as to what kind of mileage it gets? Maybe with gas going through the roof again that might help convince a trade for an interested party?

I got an offer for a 99 grand cherokee yesterday. Looks nice. It has a 4.7 V8 so i bet gas mileage sucks. I think mine is getting 25 or better.

Last edited:
4.7L in a 2002 Dodge Dakota Quad Cab 4x4 in mixed driving gives 18 mpg. That's driving hwy 41 thru M'boro to Lavergne included.....lots of traffic lights and stop and go driving.

Back