• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTF

looks like they did it just for the fun of doing it. not my taste, but not my jeep or money either.

why do you do what you do to your jeep???are you better than the person who did that?

looking at your for sale jeep, why would you have 33" tires and stock gears???? i hear tinted windows and fake beadlocks makes up for mechanical advantage.

Last edited:
Low center of gravity? This years Darwin award goes to...:wstupid:
What a waist of a jeep

Yeah that is pretty gay......

You all missed it, it was spelled out so clearly in the email address that you send your inquiries to;
[email protected]
:looser:

Ooooooooh......

Not a good look. Certainly not a trail Jeep.

But like was said, different strokes for different folks. It's his time and money. And the bid is up to what, a whopping $1K? He'll be lucky to get $4-5K out of it. Not many folks want an XJ outfitted thusly.

89xj said:
looking at your for sale jeep, why would you have 33" tires and stock gears???? i hear tinted windows and fake beadlocks makes up for mechanical advantage.

thats the advantage of having two jeeps I dont need true beadlocks and gears on my DD and the " fake beadlocks" were free

fubar XJ said:
Not many folks want an XJ outfitted thusly.

why not?? This is a Trophy Winner!

haha no i dont like it at all​

tclapp_88 said:
why not?? This is a Trophy Winner!

haha no i dont like it at all​

Yeah, at the Darwin Awards Show & Shine.

I think it is missing an airbrushed picture of Snoopy or some shizzz like that! Hey Jason, now I know why your wanting to sell your rig...so you can buy this one!!

Back