• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB XJ/WJ

bigwillxj

NAXJA Forum User
Hey everyone,
I am lookin to get another jeep and i am in the market for one of the following.
1: 1997-99 XJ 4.0 w/ 5speed (What I used to have)
2: 2002-2004 WJ I really want an overland but will settle for a loaded limited. also want the grand to have less than 90k

Hey everyone,
I am lookin to get another jeep and i am in the market for one of the following.
1: 1997-99 XJ 4.0 w/ 5speed (What I used to have)
2: 2002-2004 WJ I really want an overland but will settle for a loaded limited. also want the grand to have less than 90k

I'd sell you my 01 Limited (tow pkg, skid pkg, 4.7, leather, etc.) but it has 108,XXX miles even though you could never tell... here's the info:

Silverstone Metallic
Argent(Dark Grey) Leather Interior
108,xxx Miles
4.7L V8 – 4x4 - QuadraDrive
OEM Tow Package (tanny cooler, ps cooler, Class IV hitch, etc.)
Front Tow Hooks
Transfer Case and Gas Tank Skid Plates
Power Everything – Heated Leather Memory Seats, Dual Climate Control, Steering wheel controls, In Dash CD and 10 disc Changer, Infinity Sound System, Power Sunroof and much more
The Jeep has:
*OME SD-40 Steering Stabilizer
*265/70/16 BFG AT' (<6000 miles)
*Kolak’s Custom Hi-Flow 3” Exhaust – Magnaflow/Carsound Cat, header back w/stainless MagnaFlow Tip
*All bulbs are Silverstars
*ProComp MX-6 Shocks (less than 2000 miles)
*Always runs Mobil 1 Synthetic & K&N filter
*K&N FIPK + Prefilter
*Addco Rear Swaybar
*Full Husky Liners (front, back, cargo)
*NEW OEM Up Country springs + 2" BB
*New 850cold amp battery w/ 36mo. warranty (less than 1 month old)

Immaculante Condition inside/out! Garaged.... All major services recently complete (Tranny w/ Mopar Filters/ATF+4, Both Diff w/ Mopar additive and Synthetic oil, etc.) Nothing needed for 30-40K besides routine oil changes.

BRAND NEW JKS Supernerfs ($400) will also go w/ it...

Here's a few pics, pm me if you're interested...

$9100.00

Chris

001jpg-4.jpg

DSC01412.jpg

DSC01411.jpg

Got a 04 SE, V8, 4X4, 62K on it.

4" lift
32s
ARB bumper
JCR rails
KMA rear tire carrier
Cobra 75 CB

Money talks!

000_0330.jpg

Sell me the front and rear bumper please

If yours was an 04 I could easily work a deal for your bumpers in partial trade for mine. Sadly the 04s use a different front bumper and grill.

dave, thanks man ive seen those as well but they either are too much $ or have too many miles. I found a 02 overland here in raleigh(school) for 7k w/ 79k miles but i got there and the SOB had 4 different tires on it and one wasnt even the same size. But I appreciate the help. I actually totalled my old one when someone ran a redlight and i now have a broken neck so I have a little time to look.

Damn sorry about your luck but at least you're ok. The guy that hit you was he drunk?

Back