• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB rear axle

kunaji

Essayons
I need a rear axle for my old man's cherokee. Anything thats geared 3.73 and will bolt right up will be considered.

I also may need some help bringing a cj5 from da UP down to my house in Sparta. I don't have a trailer but I have a pickup to pull one. Lemme know if you can help me out at all.

Thanks,
Matt

have you tried car-part.com?

not sure exactly where you're at, but car part shows 3 in elkhorn, one in annandale, one in avon and 3 in zumbrota.

Yes I have. There's one in Arkdale which is about 45 miles from me but it's kinda out of my way for getting anytime soon. I like to combine trips when I can to save on gas.

I hear that.
might be easier to find an 8.8 and have someone weld the perches on for you.
lots of 3.73 geared 8.8's out there.

I may just end up trying to find some cheap 4.11 axles and swapping the pair in. It's going into an 84 with the 4 popper so it could definately use some more gear.

Man, wish I would of seen this earlier. I just got done junking out three axles and one was a good d35 with 3.73 gears. I think I can get my hands on another d35 with 3.73's. If I can I will get ahold of ya and maybe haul that cj for ya.

Kim

Thanks Kim. I'm in no real hurry to get the axle so if one shows up for cheap lemme know.

I'll be up in your area first weekend in May to visit my sister. Let's get together and talk over breakfast/dinner or something.

Matt

85xjwoody said:
Man, wish I would of seen this earlier. I just got done junking out three axles and one was a good d35 with 3.73 gears. I think I can get my hands on another d35 with 3.73's. If I can I will get ahold of ya and maybe haul that cj for ya.

Kim

where in the up are you? my life is transporting cars/trucks within the state, if you're not in a huge hurry I may be able to get it on a load this way. I'm in and out of GR all the time via M57.

let me know, may be best to pm me.

dan

Back