• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: Cheap shocks for 4.5" lift

MagicNelson

NAXJA Forum User
Looking to buy some cheap shocks that I can use when I put my 4.5" lift on until I can measure and buy shocks that are the proper length. This is my DD so I just need something to get me by. PM me with what you have.

For the front? And where in jersey are you?

I have a set of RC shocks for 5-6 in lift. They are the nitro series but one has lost its charge. It still dampens though. If you come get them or meet me by where I'm working(east Rutherford) you can have them for 15$ if you come to my house10941 free.

I'll need all 4. I'm in south jersey but I have a buddy who goes to school in Newark. Maybe he could pick them up for me.

Anybody got a dual steering stabilizer setup? I heard they cure death wobble.

I could probably find a set already welded together from one of the local lifted F150s on nitto grapplers.

4.5" long arms or short arms? All I could squeeze out of my short arms was 8" travel shocks... Because of bar pin eliminators and stem eliminator thing

Long arms. I think the ones I picked up are 10" travel. They're only temporary so it doesn't really matter if they're perfect but they'll get me by til I can swing Bilsteins.

Long arms. I think the ones I picked up are 10" travel. They're only temporary so it doesn't really matter if they're perfect but they'll get me by til I can swing Bilsteins.

I have BDS 10" travel shocks on my 4" long arm lift, just under 15" compressed, and they work out perfect for me, coil just falls short of falling out @ full droop

Back