• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB '99+ vacuum canister

Crippy02

NAXJA Forum User
Yeah, my XJ is my DD and I drive at least 45miles all highway one way to get to work, so not having my cruise work right is pretty much a PITA. Also, passing someone and having the ac vents switch back and forth is getting old. Anyone got one laying around collecting dust? I live in zip 70775, St Francisville, La

I think I may have an extra at home. That said i do not get back home until Monday.

Shout if you have not found one by then.

Yeah, my XJ is my DD and I drive at least 45miles all highway one way to get to work, so not having my cruise work right is pretty much a PITA. Also, passing someone and having the ac vents switch back and forth is getting old. Anyone got one laying around collecting dust? I live in zip 70775, St Francisville, La

c'mon.....visit your stealership....I bought one last year like, was cheap...($12 or so)

Any vacuum canister will do, just try to keep it as close to the same size as possible. As long as you can plug it into the line, it'll work.

Ya know, I know asking for one like this sounds lazy, but every time I think I'ma get a chance to head to the boneyard, it's rainin or I get called in to work. I wish I could get out there, they have an XJ or two judging from their online inventory.

Back