• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 97+ Front End Body Parts

TerraWombat

NAXJA Forum User
Picked up a wrecked XJ and looking to replace the body parts and make it look somewhat respectable. Color doesn't matter, although if they're in light blue, that'd be a real bonus.

Here's what I need:

Passenger Fender
Front Bumper
Front Bumper Endcaps
Header
Grill
Passenger Headlight surround

Basically need everything...if you have any one of these parts and it's not dinged or dented, let me know. As I find these parts in local pick-n-pulls, I'll take them off the list, but it's rare you ever see a 97+ XJ in the yards near me.

Please make my sad XJ happy again!

CIMG2118.jpg

CIMG2116.jpg

CIMG2115.jpg

ive got a 97+header panel, flat black, a bit dinged up but its all there, needs a blinker light and both side markers are missing but its got the grille headlights bezels, theres an electric fan attached to it still, and i think the wiring harness is even there lol, $30 and its yours. i might be able to find you a fender too, i just tossed a 96- front bumper that wouldve worked, but i think my buddy has the endcaps you need

XJ Beater - I'm going to take crimson up on the bumper and endcaps. MA is a bit of a drive for me. Thanks for the offer and I'll keep you in mind if other options don't work out.

Ah, right, you can't edit posts in the classifieds...

I picked up a front bumper and bumper endcaps from crimsondragon tonight. Thanks again, man!

Back