• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

WTB: 97+ Front Doors

nhrocker

Jackstand wheeler
I'm looking for a pair of front doors off a four door 97+ XJ.

Rust/dent free preferred, with manual windows. Color doesn't matter as they'll be going on my MJ with a fresh paint job.

Anyone got any kicking around, or seen any at their local junkyard? My local yards have plenty of doors, but all are power windows, which I have no interest in adding to my truck.

Have you checked to see what hinges you have? Might make it a bit more a pain in the butt if you have the early style hinges. Just a heads up

Have you checked to see what hinges you have? Might make it a bit more a pain in the butt if you have the early style hinges. Just a heads up
Seeing that I mentioned in the post that they're going on a Comanche (happens to be the '90 listed in my signature), I know very well the hinges are different. That is unless someone has a rare set of '97 doors from before they swapped to the new hinges.

Thanks for your concern, but I don't see how that makes it a pain in the butt, or how it affects me looking for a set of doors?

Just a pain because ya have to swap hinges to fit(mines a 97' with early style hinges) so I understand that it's a pain to get extra doors because then I have to extra hinges from a early model lol

Just a pain because ya have to swap hinges to fit(mines a 97' with early style hinges) so I understand that it's a pain to get extra doors because then I have to extra hinges from a early model lol
OMG you gotta swap hinges, your already swapping doors not sure why also swapping hinges is a big issue

Hasn't seen the Mj in the op first post so I figured he had the 97' which if he did and was getting an extra set of doors, he'd have to find extra hinges if his was like mine. Not something hard just more pain in the but to get. I know when I get a second set for half doors I can't just get a set of doors and call it good, ill have to also go out and get a set of early hinges as well lol

Still need a set. If anyone is hitting their local junkyard and could check for some, that would be great.

Thanks!

I have a mint PS shell if you're interested Rob. Give me some beer and its yours.
Thanks for the offer Ross! Only problem is I don't have all the internals to go in it (stuff from my old doors isn't compatible/usable). Finding complete doors is harder than I planned on. Apparently from 97 on people got lazy and didn't want manual locks/windows anymore...
I have a set they are power though let me know if interested
If I can't find manual ones I may have to take this route.

Back