• Welcome to the new NAXJA Forum! If your password does not work, please use "Forgot your password?" link on the log-in page. Please feel free to reach out to [email protected] if we can provide any assistance.

Wooly's Offroad Park, March 13, 2010

I'd be up for a trip to Hale Mtn. It's only a little bit longer drive than WITC. A little less than two hours.

I'd be up for a trip to Hale Mtn. It's only a little bit longer drive than WITC. A little less than two hours.
they have a HUGE field at the top of the mountain to camp at. with plenty of random trails that i STILL havent figured out yet to keep us occupied.

what about viola near manchester? or monteagle?

The problem with Viola is that it is private land. I used to ride my ATV with a guy over there and it always felt like we shouldn't be there.

Now there is a place called Bryants cove that is just over Monteagle that would be awesome. But, we would need someone who knew there way around to take us because I would get lost in a heartbeat.

I am cool with the Hale Mtn trip. I think my Jeep will be able to make it.

Yea Golden Mount is a nice place to go. I just aint built for most of the trails up there..I think a buddy and myself are going to go on and go to wooly's that weekend. I want to try willhemakeit, cow skull and Im still curious to if that one trail we went down (by the storm shelter or well) can be done the other way. Any of ya are more then welcome to join us.

Be sure to check out the poll that was made for this trip.

okie doke. wooly's it is. march 13th, 2010. i'll more than likely be camping as well.

agreed. every trail trt. also... i wanna try that one trail i did the wheel stand on and maybe cow skull.

i wont be there..... got a couples wedding shower i have to go to saturday afternoon.

I was hoping ya would be there 256. I wanted to see that jeep it looks like one fun ride.Well i made me a pull a part run yesterday for extra parts. would ya believe that out of 10 jeeps i couldnt find a pass side mirror for nothing.Today im going to change the oil pan and get my skids back on and im ready to go. Oh wait i still have my j arms to put on too,,Does it ever end???????

Back